Welcome to St. John the Baptist Parish Burlington!
Welcome to our parish web site. Within these pages, you will find the information you need to feed your faith life and that of your family. At the same time, these pages will give you a glimpse of who we are and how our community lives out our Catholic beliefs together.
Saint John the Baptist is the oldest Roman Catholic Church in Burlington, serving the people in the central core. The Church itself is at the corner of Brant Street and Blairholm Avenue, about one kilometer north of Lake Ontario.
As a parish, we strive to grow in the love and knowledge of God, sharing his Good News with the world. We also work to be a loving and welcoming community, caring for all in need and always being faithful to Christ’s call.
St. John the Baptist Parish Bazaar
November 4, 2017
Following a new format this year our annual Bazaar turned out to be a tremendous success.
- Lots of happy people in attendance
- Great Food and Refreshments
- Fabulous Bake Sale Goodies
- Enthusiastic Bidders at the Silent Auction
- Beautiful and Colourful Displays of Sale Items
- Something for People of All Ages
- Even Santa Claus participated this Year
Thanks to All who Attended
Congratulations Organizers & Helpers.